[Archers] Names

Theodore.Shertzer at allfirst.com Theodore.Shertzer at allfirst.com
Wed May 15 10:29:29 PDT 2002

Ignacio,

I agree with Nikoli on that we are not heralds. After all take your name:
Ignacio Erensaurlezelasgarria  it's really neat, but is it fantasy or reality,
not being into names, I'll have to take your word on it.  Mary Costello's name
of
 Maire inghean Dhuchain mhic Oisdealbhaigh, again neat, but I'm not a historian
or linguist.

I have nothing against any names, I just don't believe we should be monitoring
them or even suggesting anything. Send them to the appropriate individuals, that
of the Heralds.   Fantasy or reality in an organization that lives by duct
tape..

Theodore