[Archers] FYI SCA -Badges Registered for Officers - Second try

Theodore.Shertzer at allfirst.com Theodore.Shertzer at allfirst.com
Wed May 1 07:10:54 PDT 2002

To all, I sent this out againt without the pictures of the badges. I don't know
about those that are receiving this at their work place, but mine
will not allow the e-mail to come through if pictures are attached.  At the
bottom is the URL address if you wish to see the badges, if not able to on the
first pass.
Hope, I haven't caused anyone any security issues  besides myself..  Thus, if
you forward the original, you may get a security notification when it comes back
to me by our archers list.

Following are  badges Registered for Officers in the SCA - related to
Marshals/Archers

Marshal   Badge -   All Kingdoms
Badge image by Mikhail of Lubelska (Middle)   Sable, two swords in saltire Or.

Archery Marshal  - Middle Kingdom
Badge image by Mikhail of Lubelska (Middle)   Argent, on a pale gules, three
pheons inverted Or

Archery General  - Outlands
Badge images by M