[Archers] Ending the Scores discussion

Castell, Lawrence Lawrence.Castell at trw.com
Sun Jun 9 20:30:11 PDT 2002

Thanks Theodore, you are right. We have heard enough.

Turn in only the three top scores per person, unless that person requests that the other scores also be turned in. Greege, If the marshals submit more than three scores  - then as long as everything looks correct = approve.

The expired scores should stay on the list for each archer, as a personnel reference.

Ignacio