[Archers] A few new toys

James Kriebel James at Kriebel.com
Thu Jun 6 06:29:50 PDT 2002

Greetings All,

Speaking of new toys, I just uploaded several minor additions to the web
which came about by several suggestions from you all.

On all of the Score lists you will notice that the rank numbers are now
links, if clicked on they will take you to the individual archers list
of scores.

On the individual archers list of scores the scores are grouped by bow
type, then sorted by the total from highest to lowest.  You may notice
that the Date and Total column headers are links, these will allow you
to resort the scores.  If you click on the Date column header the scores
will still be grouped by bow type, but will be sorted by date from
newest to oldest, so that you can see how your scores changed over time.

On all of the search results pages, both the SCAdian and Mundane names
are now linked, as it was pointed out that there are several archers who
do not yet have a SCAdian name.

And for those of you who shoot several scores in one day but have to
enter each score into the system individually.....
    COMING SOON TO A BROWSER NEAR YOU...... A score entry page that will
allow you to enter several scores from the same session at a time.  This
means you will only have to enter the header info (archer, event, date,
bow type, marshal) once but will be able to enter several scores at the
same time. (this has been in the works for weeks and had nothing to do
with the current discussion of how many scores should be submitted)

As Gregge and I have said before, this site is to support the Marshals
and Archers of Atlantia.  So, if you have ideas, recommendations, or
just a general wish list, let us know about it.  We will not promise
that it will happen, but we will do our best to.

In Service
Jonathas