[Archers] Marshals pages

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 30 17:13:04 PDT 2002

I have caught the Atlantian Archery page and the Marshals pages up to date
again. Ya, I know, It's about time.

In so doing it I noticed that there are a LOT of marshals that are in need
of the marshals class. About 50%. So I am hoping that all of you are going
to keep the regional marshals and myself very busy recording all the classes
in the next two months.

Going to war? See ya on the archery field at Pennsic (or elsewhere). If you
see me on the field and we haven't met, come on up and say Hi. I am usually
in a off-white tunic with a black cap. The cap has a bow and arrow pin on
it. Hoping to see all of you there!

Ignacio

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service