[Archers] Archery Practice, Target Arrows, Looking for Combat Arrows

Kathrina A. Black kbwanderer at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 11 19:21:23 PDT 2002

To All Archers,

I have 3 items of business to mention.

1. Bright Hills is holding archery practice this Friday night from 6 to 8
pm.  If it is raining, practice will not be held.  A cancellation notice
will be sent via email.  Site:  Christ Our King Episcopal Church, 1930
Brookdale Road, Baltimore.

2. There is a guy in Taneytown, MD by the name of Shane, selling cedar
target arrows for $40 a dozen with just points, nocks and fletching, no
cresting.  He initially quoted $30/dozen, but his distributor for shafts,
raised the price.  Info is:  Bowhunter's Den, 48 E. Baltimore St, Taneytown,
MD 21787, 410-756-4199.

3. Also, I am looking for someone who has combat archery arrows to sell.  I
need a dozen in time for Pennsic.  I don't want the golf tubes.  I'm looking
for the (are they called Siloflex shafts?) with baldar blunts or something
similar, preferably with somewhat locking nocks.  Is anyone making these and
selling them?  Please contact me at kbwanderer at att.net.

Thanks.

In Service,
Catriona inghean Ghiricc