[Archers] We are Back

Lawrence Castell Lawrence.Castell at trw.com
Wed Jan 16 07:10:53 PST 2002

Marshals of Atlantia;

As you can tell by now the 'archery' email list is back on line. Thanks to the Atlantian WebMinister.

Remember this is our link with each other. Please use it to request assistance and information and to post archery activities (events, practices, etc) as wanted.

Also at this time I would like to send out my request once again. I am looking for regional marshals to assist two or three or four of their local groups (in the southern groups this means Canton level not necessarily baronial level - two large states with four large baronies) in archery activities. Also responsible for teaching the 'marshals' class in their area. I suspect that the hardest part of this job might be conducting the marshals class (I have a class outline that I will distribute) and possible travel. If we get enough marshals that will keep the travel part down.

If you have already responded, please do not do so again (I have you listed). At the moment I have five volunteers north of Richmond Virginia and one south of Richmond, all the way to Georgia. I was asked recently "how do we pump up archery activities south of Virginia". The Answer is 'Jut do it'. If you want the activities - give that extra ten percent and get things rolling. If you wait for things to happen - they won't. Volunteer to be a regional marshal and help pump up the archery in your area. You WILL get as much support as I can give, and hopefully the same from the regional marshals in your area.

Most of you have noticed that we have an archery thread at University on Feb 2.
  making
      Flemish bow string
      basic arrow making
      leather quiver
  marshals class

See ya all there.

Ignacio Erensaurlezelasgarria, Menditarra

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service