[Archers] scorekeeper clarification

Lawrence Castell Lawrence.Castell at trw.com
Mon Feb 11 04:39:52 PST 2002

On last question...(hopefully)

If we are now going to maintain a separate (sub) listing for each bow type.  On the main list can we list an archer just once by their over all score, or do we still need to list an archer by each bow type that they shoot?

Good question and in response - (sending the question and response to all other potential scorekeepers)

Sorry Mika, but I am going to use you as an example.

Mika has a 112 with his crossbow. He has a 86.67 with his recurve. His longbow scores seem to have dropped off the list. But lets assume that he shoots three rounds with his longbow and because he has not used it that much lately he only get an average of 40. That would give Mika an overall average or 79.6. I think Mika (or anyone else) would have a real problem being displayed on the main list as only a Marksman. Especially when he has earned the right to be called Bowman Elite in Recurve and Grand Bowman Elite in crossbow.

So after the $20 explanation here is the 5 cent answer - display by bow type.

Ignacio

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service