[Archers] Archery Shoot in East Kingdom for those not attending Crown

Andre Detommaso detomamd at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 07:27:19 PDT 2002

Very bad form to go to Aethelmarc and tell them
they're East :)
It's a great event. Note that it's more in central PA
than Southern PA. It does take a while to get there.
I've made it the past three years. I'll be there again
this year.
By the way, Ted is right about losing arrows. It is
the single most arrow-eating event out there.
- Lorenzo

--- Siegfried Sebastian Faust <eliwhite at adelphia.net>