[Archers] Royal Round site update

Greg Christensen gcjckc at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 21 18:33:07 PDT 2002

Greetings Marshals

I am Lord Gregge the Archer of the Shire of Roxbury Mill, I have seemed to
have won some contest for coming up with a new Royal Round scoring web site.
  I am just a humble archer who saw an opportunity to promote a vision that
Lord Jonathas Reinisch had already created.  I helped improve the basic form
that he had created but, I only changed the perception of his creation.
Jonathas has spent a lot of time and work to make this new site an
interactive and user friendly way to input, and verify Royal Round scores.
I have already given a few of he marshals access to input their scores
directly into the web page.  I have also taken all of the previous Score
keepers records and entered them in. (no small task so far 1132 entries and
no I did not enter all of them in myself, but I did a good majority, and I
am still adding to it)  There may be some corrections still or there may be
some missing scores that were not in the file.  Please send me any
corrections that need to be done.  If there are a lot of scores that are
missing from your practices see below for access.

If you as a marshal need access to input scores please email me with this
desire.  I will then issue you a password to start using the Marshals pages.

The new site will soon have a link from the main Atlantian Archery web page.
  There is still some fine tuning of the scores, but with a little help
things should run smoothly.

Please do not send me any emails saying what a great site this is, but if
you do have a suggestion to make an improvement to the site please send it,
and if the suggestion is doable I will try to have it implemented.  This
site is to serve the Archery community and to make Archers feel better about
their scores and give them maximum information about how they are doing.
Please let all the archers know when the link is operational to go and see
their scores.

In Service to the DREAM
GREGGE the ARCHER