[Archers] Archery Shoot in East Kingdom for those not attending Crown

Tom Itchkawich Itchkawich.Tom at orbital.com
Wed Apr 17 11:17:20 PDT 2002

Archers of Atlantia

The East Kingdom is having an archery event (with a bit of fighting thrown in)
in Southern Pennsylvania the first weekend in May opposite our Crown Tourney.
It looks like a great event, and I urge all of you to go if you can.  Please
pass this on to other archers you think may be interested, but do not subscribe
to this list. The link to the event page is:

http://www.eg.bucknell.edu/~acg/wills_10/announcement.html

I have acquired the address of the Lady to send reservations and checks to for
the event if you are planning to go.  Feast is filling up fast it looks like,
and she will take email reservations with a 10 day grace period for your payment
to arrive. It is:

Certainly, good lord. Always happy to tell people how to send money to me ;
-). You can send your reservation to:
      Dawn A Maneval
      922 College Ct
      Lewisburg, PA   17837

Checks should be made out to "SCA Inc, Shire of ACG". I appreciate you
forwarding this on to those others in Atlantia that are planning to attend
our event. As of the time I type this in, our on-board count is up to 66
and the limit is 100, so do encourage these good gentles to send in their
reservations soon!

Hope to see a strong Atlantian presence at this event to show the Easties how to
do it right. ;-)

k vasheem usloogam (I am at your service),

Nikolai