[Atlantia-Announce] Announce List is Moving on March 22nd

Atlantia Email Manager emailmanager at web.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Mar 8 06:28:43 PST 2023

The Atlantia Announce list is moving in 2 weeks so that we do not rely on
Dreamhost to deliver messages. We will use a Google group in the Kingdom's
Google Workspace.

Invitations to join the new Google group will be sent out on March 19th to
all current subscribers. All you have to do is accept the invitation. The
subject will be "Invitation to join Atlantia Announcements."

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 is the last day that this elist will be available
at the current address.

Starting on Thursday, March 23, 2023, send messages to
announce at group.atlantia.sca.org.

In Service,
Magistra Ealdthryth of Humberstone
Email Manager, Atlantia