[Atlantia-Announce] Thank you for joining our first hybrid University session!

Communications University communications at university.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Jun 13 18:32:38 PDT 2022

Thank you, gentles all, for your participation in the 110th session and
first hybrid in person/on line session of the University of Atlantia.

University staff is hard at work on tying up loose ends from the Session,
and would like you to know when we plan on completing our tasks:

1. An opinion survey for all students and instructors went out this
afternoon. If you participated in the session in any way, you should have
received a copy via e-mail. If not, here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLSc3OhjEJ8o.../viewform...

2. The video for Convocation should be released by the end of the week.

3. All transcripts should be updated by the end of the month.

YIS,
Isobel of Carnewyth,
External Communications, University of Atlantia