[Atlantia-Announce] Upcoming events and policies

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Tue Feb 8 10:06:07 PST 2022

Good afternoon,
With in-person events filling the calendar I want to remind everyone that
we are still under the COVIDSafe policies.
https://www.sca.org/news/covidsafe-proof-of-fully-vaccinated-status-or-negative-covid-test-policy-resolution/
The FAQ's have been updated on the Corporate site:
https://www.sca.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/20220104-Proof-of-Vaccination-or-Negative-Test-Policy-FAQs.pdf
And parents - we do not want to turn children away for lack of proper
paperwork. Make sure children have the paperwork they need to attend. Check
with your local Seneschal if you have questions.
https://www.sca.org/resources/document-library/
Duchess Simone
Sarah Toich
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
(443) 917-1729 NLT 10 pm

*“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you
plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson*