[Atlantia-Announce] Newcomers Track at Summer University

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 08:06:31 PDT 2022

Summer University is open for class registration and I would love to
organize a Newcomers Track for this session! Classes for the track can be
taught both in-person (Saturday) or virtually (Sunday). If you are able and
willing to teach a Newcomers Class (any 101 class, beginner friendly class,
or class specific to the organization that is the SCA) please let me know
🙂

If you were already planning to teach a class that meets this description
and it is not already part of another track, I would love to include it!
Just reach out via email at chatelain at atlantia.sca.org so we can coordinate.

Thanks in advance!

Margaret
Kingdom Chatelain