[Atlantia-Announce] Battle on the Bay Livestreaming

Marguerite d'Cheneau m.d.cheneau at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 18:03:47 PDT 2021

Good evening, Atlantia!

For those who are unable to attend this year's Battle on the Bay, we intend
to livestream Morning and Evening Court. Morning court is scheduled for
10AM EST and Evening Court at 4PM EST, but these are of course subject to
the usual adjustments for SCAdian schedules. The links will be on the
Virtual Atlantia Youtube page (
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDJZhpM9dKH6qzuhqtDh0pw), and if the
schedule changes we will post updates to Atlantia Announce on Facebook.

As always, streaming will be subject to network connectivity at the event
site, and if streaming is not possible on the day we will record and post
the videos to YouTube within the next few days.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Sincerely,
Marguerite Honoree d'Cheneau and the Atlantian Streaming Team

Lady Marguerite Honoree d'Cheneau
Digital Court Liaison for their TRH Eckehard & Jane
www.atelierdcheneau.com
mdcheneau at gmail.com