[Atlantia-Announce] STORVIK NOVICE TOURNAMENT UPDATED CAPACITY!

Alicia Cheripka cheripka.a at gmail.com
Fri May 28 11:00:03 PDT 2021

Hello Good Gentles,

This is your Storvik Novice Tourney Autocrat with some exciting BREAKING
NEWS. We have just been informed that we will be able to have a maximum of
150 people at the event, which is up from the original 50 person limit.
While the capacity has been expanded, we shall be enforcing mandatory mask
wearing as well as social distancing.

We will be utilizing the same process to pre-register as before. Please
fill out the pre-registration form (https://forms.gle/TeHNC2LyJmxLG4638)
for each person wishing to attend the event. EACH PERSON ATTENDING MUST
HAVE THEIR OWN FORM FILLED OUT. Please note that there will still be NO
YOUTH (<18) allowed at this event.

Individuals will receive an email with information on how to confirm their
attendance and pay their registration fee or will be added to the waitlist
until a spot becomes available.

I would also like to add that with the expanded capacity, we will also be
adding archery to the event!

Please check out the event website for more information about the event:
http://novice.storvikevents.org/

YIS,
   Julianna

--