[Atlantia-Announce] Ymir Court Video

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Sat Mar 6 12:00:32 PST 2021

Greetings unto the Kingdom of Atlantia from the Kingdom Seneschal, Duchess
Simone de Barjavel

Last week was an amazingly busy weekend for Atlantia with multiple courts
and Peerages. Because of concerns in regard to the Knighting ceremony, I
made the decision to temporarily pull the afternoon Ymir court video from
YouTube on Saturday night. I consulted with Their Majesties and the
Corporate office regarding the concerns expressed by members of our
Kingdom. Also this week, I received requests from a few participants to
remove the Knighting ceremony in its entirety. The decision was made to
respect these requests. The video of the afternoon court has been edited
and will be reposted without the final ceremony.

I thank everyone involved in reaching out to Their Majesties and to me
regarding the video. By speaking about this situation and by sharing your
concerns, you have demonstrated the strength of our community and this
Kingdom. Every opinion has value to us. Please continue to reach out to us
and know that you will be heard.

Duchess Simone
Sarah Toich
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
410-290-3961 NLT 10 pm

*“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you
plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson*