[Atlantia-Announce] LAST CALL! Midnight = Winter UofA Registration Deadline

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 06:37:28 PST 2021

***LAST CALL! The deadline to register for classes for Saturday's free,
online Winter University of Atlantia session is MIDNIGHT EST today!***

To register for classes:

1. Log into the University of Atlantia Website (
https://university.atlantia.sca.org). You will need to create an account if
you do not already have one.
2. Go to the Class Catalog.
3. Select Register for each class you want to take.

Helpful Info:
1. You don't have to be Atlantian or in the SCA to participate, but we do
require all students to register BEFORE February 11.
2. You can see the full class details by clicking on a class title.
3. You create a list of "favorite" classes by clicking on the star to the
left of a class listing. This DOES NOT register you for these classes.
4. All times are US Eastern Standard Time.
5. Check out our FAQ which answers many student & instructor questions:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J_dg0hLS5uqsS5dmIvAEnP4RGNPUBJydoLXtgph327o/edit#heading=h.uy2698w2qu7j

[image: EST UofA Schedule.png]

--
Baroness Adriana la Bretonne, OP (she / her)