[Atlantia-Announce] Requires action : Royal archery 2019 medallions return.

Jesse Trump jessetrump at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 16:01:08 PDT 2021

To those of you who won medallions in the 2019 Royal archery championship we are holding the championship on the weekend of 10/1/21. If you are not attending could you please send it with someone who is. We need all those medallions back to give it to the new winners. If you would, please reach out to me to let me know what your plan is, whether you're attending or not. Thank you for your time. My email address  is JesseTrump at hotmail.com.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me.

In service,
Aiden Killkenny