[Atlantia-Announce] Fall University Schedule Change & Class Proposal Deadline

Chancellor University chancellor at university.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Aug 12 09:36:31 PDT 2021

Sunday evening we announced the Fall 2021 session of the University
Atlantia (https://university.atlantia.sca.org/
<https://university.atlantia.sca.org/?fbclid=IwAR1ZYPtfcS-e9Mv__UFPnD_I7I9bWNuS6tiSCMtdxsu1WfHnzv2-Bvz0bCA>)
will now be ONLINE & offer limited Sunday classes. Today, we want to share
our NEW TWO-DAY class schedule.
The planned schedule changes allow for an additional class hour while
keeping the University staff needed down time during the event.
Saturday, September 18 Schedule*:
9:30 AM Lobby Opens
10:00 AM Class
11:00 AM Class