[Atlantia-Announce] Virtual Trial by Fire end

jaycee peters jay_wynne at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 13:10:34 PDT 2020

And TIME!  This weekend has been so nice...the weather, the friends over the net, the fantastic food you have all prepared.  Thank-you from the bottom of my heart for participating.  If possible please send me you recipes.  I would like to put them together and e-mail them out to all the participants who want them.  Send me a PM with your e-mail address.
Again, many thanks to all you fine gentles for making this a weekend to remember.  Next year, we will be together in person.

Dame Wynne ferch Rhodri