[Atlantia-Announce] Virtual Trial by Fire

jaycee peters jay_wynne at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:20:23 PDT 2020

It's hump day!  It looks like this weekend is going to be very busy!  Do you have your recipe chosen?  Ingredients bought?
I'm still trying to decide which category and what recipe to prepare.
Don't forget, send me the modern (redacted) version of your recipe and the original if you'd like to.
Links to the Booke of Faces and the web site are below.  If they are stripped from this e-mail, contact me for more information.
Enjoy the day.  Eat well, and remember,
next year the theme of the event will be "Trial by Fire: We're STILL here!"
For Atlantia,
Dame Wynne ferch Rhodri
https://jaywynne.wixsite.com/tbf2020
https://www.facebook.com/events/721447455099464