[Atlantia-Announce] June 5 = Deadline to register for Summer University

Andrea Ewing Callicutt aecallicutt at gmail.com
Sun May 24 12:56:51 PDT 2020

Remember! The deadline for students to register for the June 13 Online Session of the University of Atlantia with is Friday, June 5. We have over 100 classes from which to choose!

ALL students MUST register to participate in this session. No day of registration will be available.

Important items of note:

1. All class times are Eastern.
2. The day of University, we will have a dedicated tech support team available for instructors and students.
3. The weekend of June 6-7 we will offer opportunities to test your connection.
4. Each registered student will be emailed the url and other info needed to access their classes AFTER student registration closes. Be sure to white list "university-web at atlantia.sca.org so email from the University does not get caught in your SPAM filter.
5. We've asked instructors to include whether they plan to record their class (or not) in the class description.

To register for classes:

1. Log into the University of Atlantia Website: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/admin/
2. Go to the Class Catalogue: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php
3. Select Register for each class you want to take.
4. You can create a list of "favorite" classes by clicking on the star to the left of a class listing. This DOES NOT register you for these classes.
5. You can see the full class details by selecting the class title.

In service,
Dame Adriana la Bretonne, Chancellor
university at atlantia.sca.org