[Atlantia-Announce] University of Atlantia - New Online Education Deputy

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 14:51:01 PDT 2020

The University of Atlantia staff is adding a new staff member who will
serve as our Online Education Deputy. The main goal of this new position
will be to create and provide content to help instructors become more
comfortable teaching virtually. We’re excited to announce Lady Sophia the
Orange will be the first to step into this role. As such, she will have the
chance to help shape and define it. We sincerely believe her addition to
our staff will help us move forward in offering future online education
opportunities.

In service,
Adriana la Bretonne
Chancellor, University of Atlantia