[Atlantia-Announce] Revenge of the Stitch-Plague Edition: Round 3

Totally Stories totallystories at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 18:47:14 PDT 2020

This is an open invitation from Lady Scholastica Joycors to join us in the
third round of Revenge of the Stitch-Plague Edition. It doesn't matter if
you have participated before or if you have a Facebook page we can
accommodate that. This round is being held July 17-19 starting at 5 PM EDT.
So if you are interested in participating please go to our Facebook event
page (https://www.facebook.com/events/208151003590697/
) and sign-up or send an email to me at scholastica.ppa at gmail.com and I
will get you signed up from there. Below is everything you need to know.
Hope to see you there the support system for whatever you are working on
has been wonderful.
[image: ROSPE3.jpg]
This is ROUND THREE of Revenge of the Stitch - Plague Edition at home, this
round is dedicated to the visions of Pennsic running through our heads
since we are unable to play this year. This virtual event is open to
everyone who wants or needs a place to work their craft with the best
support system anywhere.

To play simply let me know you are coming, then at 5 PM post on the group
page or send me an email telling me what you are going to sew, stitch,
embroider, knit, crochet, quilt, ...create during the next 48 hours, that's
right 48 hours. I know it is normally 24 hours but we are at home, and we
have responsibilities to our families and may not be able to devote a
straight 24 hours so for the Plague Edition you have 48 hours. At 5 PM on
Sunday either upload a photo or short video of your completed project with
a short description.

This is just for fun and since there are check-in points it might be just
the motivation to do a project you kinda-sort of want to do. No limit on
who helps you complete your stitch project since they all live with you.

Schedule -
Friday at 5 PM - check-in on this page and tell me exactly what you are
going to complete with some details, no documentation needed since there
will be no judges, except yourself.
Saturday at 10 AM - check-in by posting a photo of what you have
accomplished to this point.
Saturday at 9 PM - CHECK-IN
Sunday at 10 AM - CHECK-IN
Sunday at 5 PM - STOP and post a short video or photos of your final
project with a short description. Then don't forget to come back in an hour
and see what everyone has done and let them know what you think. If you
don't finish by 5 PM no worries just post it as soon as you get it done and
a week later I will post everyone's fine work to Virtual Atlantia.

Hope you come join in the challenge!

Hugs from afar,
Lady Scholastica Joycors
Scholastica.ppa at gmail.com