[Atlantia-Announce] Scribal Assignments for UpComing Reign

Amy Nardone AemiliaRosa at comcast.net
Mon Sep 30 08:35:01 PDT 2019

Good Morning!

If you have a scroll for Coronation for Cuan and Signy, please hand them in to Mistress Tannis Baldwin.

I hope scribal hands are ready and illuminator’s art game is on, because there are going to be scribal assignments galore!

I have ready The Wild Hunt, Oct 12th

I will be receiving shortly, assignments for War of the Wings, Oct 16-20th. (Remember, this is a multi day event, so for this the scrolls only need the month, year and the event.)

If you can take an assignment for The Wild Hunt, please PM me.

If you can take an assignment for WoW please email me (I will need to keep a list and that is easier for me to track than a PM. My email is signet at atlantia(dot)sca.org.

Thank you as always!!

Baroness Aemilia Rosa, Clerk Signet