[Atlantia-Announce] Kingdom 12th Night

John and Gracie Hutchings hutchings1111 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 19:34:26 PDT 2019

Greeting unto Atlantia from Maestra Gracia Esperanca de Sevilla, Event Bid
Coordinator. I know that many of you have been waiting patiently and with
baited breath so I decided that we would waste no time.

Atlantian 12th Night will be held at The Hotel Roanoke and Conference
center and autocratted by Her Grace, Duchess Seonaid - Barbra Seonaid Bolt
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009173610649&fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARBLIj-8mXGASsI2am18I9jO-3SnlQ9oL-oQCWUltrOMMe_1ziQlSBHGDaM1b9XqF2MYUBHwUFCcLNPg&dti=6461985917&hc_location=group>

This information is hot off the presses and Her Grace will be filling you
all in with details as quickly as she can. Thank you all for your patience
and understanding.

--

*In Service,*

* Maestra Gracia Esperanca de Seville*