[Atlantia-Announce] Past Trial by Fire contestants

jaycee peters jay_wynne at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 06:41:37 PDT 2019

Greetings Fellow Atlantians...especially cooks,
Have you ever participated in Trial by Fire, sponsored by the Bright Hills Cooks Guild?  Did you win a category (main dish, veggies, grains, desserts) at any of the competitions?   Did you receive an apron?  If the first two answers are "yes" and the last "no", please contact me privately.  I've started to glean my sewing room and have found undelivered aprons.
Also, last years vegetable category was a tie and only one of you received an apron.  If the second winner would also contact me, I will send the prize to you.
Cleaning out one's life can be exhilarating, and also annoying as one finds too many things that could have or should have been done and are not...Ah well...it's never too late to get organized.
Many thanks to all who participated any Trial by Fire.  The next competition will be on September 12th at the Baltimore Bowman.  I hope to see you there.
As always I remain your servant,
Dame Wynne ferch Rhodri