[Atlantia-Announce] Seeking Bids for 12th Night, 2020

John and Gracie Hutchings hutchings1111 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:40:35 PDT 2019

Greetings Atlantia!

At this time the Kingdom Events Committee is actively seeking Event
Proposals for  Kingdom 12th Night, to be held in January of 2020.

All completed proposals should be submitted to the Kingdom Coordinator via
email at: KingdomEvents at atlantia.sca.org no later than July 1, 2019.  It is
the expectation of the Event Committee that we will be able to review these
and have a decision ready no later than July 14, 2019.

Should you have any questions or need any information or assistance with
the submission process, please do not hesitate to reach out.

We thank you all for your patience and look forward to reviewing these
proposals as they come in.

*In Service,*

* Maestra Gracia Esperanca de Seville*
*Kingdom Events Coordinator*