[Atlantia-Announce] Mystery Scribal Challenge

Amy Nardone AemiliaRosa at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 11:07:15 PDT 2019

Greetings to the gifted artisans and scribes of the illustrious Kingdom of Atlantia! With the original founder’s permission of this competition, I have taken over the Mystery Scribal Challenge.

I, Baroness Aemilia Rosa, send invitation to those who wish to put their imaginative minds to task!I am sending this missive early so that there is plenty of time for everyone to sign up, receive their items and have plenty of time to create their entries.

The Mystery Ingredient Scribal “Arts” Challenge will take place at
Fall Coronation 2019 in the Barony of Storvik.

If you plan to attend and would like to participate, please send me an email with your mailing address at my personal email: aemiliarosa(at)comcast(dot)net. If you would like to participate but can not attend, you are welcome to have someone else bring your entry.

This is an artistic scribal challenge, no calligraphy is required. All that I ask is not to order the Mystery Kit unless you are planning to enter the challenge.Only one Mystery Kit per entry.Please note, this is a Mystery Challenge and must remain a Mystery until the day of the Event, so please no discussing ingredients with others.Time to get creative!(And I hear there could be prizes….)

In Service,
Baroness Aemilia Rosa,
Atlantian Clerk Signet