[Atlantia-Announce] Fiber Solar and Textile Tea at YMIR

Mike Edwards dreux.danjou at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 12:18:19 PST 2019

 Greetings!

Please join Lady Ellisif  Gydasdottir and myself, Maistre Dreux d'Anjou for
a delightful Fiber Solar and Textile Tea at Ymir! We will be hosted by
House Greykeep on the list field and will have a banner out to welcome you!
11am - 1pm. Bring your fiber and textile projects, questions, and
enthusiasm as we cheer on our fighters and enjoy each other's company.
Light refreshments will be available, but please feel free to bring some
snacks as well! We look forward to seeing you all!

In Service and Art
Maistre Dreux d'Anjou