[Atlantia-Announce] Event Info: Feast Spaces, "The Road to Compostela"

chrissings at juno.com chrissings at juno.com
Sun Jan 20 17:31:03 PST 2019

  Greetings! We are just 6 days away from "The Road to Compostela"! We do have some feast spaces remaining, which may be purchased at the door on a first come, first serve basis. The feast is going to be wonderful so arrive early to avoid missing out!  (Site opens at 9:30 a.m.) Attention Furloughed Federal employees: We still have some sponsorships available for both site fee and feast if you would like to attend as our guest. There is no expectation of reimbursement and we'd enjoy your company! We are looking forward to seeing everyone next Saturday! YIS, Mistress Arianna Morgan
(MKA Chris Stuermer)Autocrat
Judge Judy Steps Down After 23 Years Over This Controversy
glancence-hality.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5c4521185938421181d98st04vuc