[Atlantia-Announce] Summer University 2019 Session 101 -June 15

Drea Ewing Callicutt baronessadriana at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 08:55:08 PST 2019

We're excited to announce that the Barony of Black Diamond will be our hosts for the Summer 101st Session of the University of Atlantia, to be held in Lynchburg, VA on Saturday, June 15.

University is now accepting bids for our Fall 2019 Session 102 to be held Sept 21 and Winter 2020 Session 103 to be held on Feb 1. Please review the FAQ on autocratting a session of University (http://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php) and contact me if you have any questions. Also, remember that we've added to the University fund to try to help groups with limited budgets or rather pricy site options be able to host a future session.

Thank you for supporting University.

In service,

Adriana
Chancellor, University of Atlantia