[Atlantia-Announce] Info re: The Road to Compostela - January 26th

chrissings at juno.com chrissings at juno.com
Mon Jan 14 14:17:58 PST 2019

Greetings from the Autocrat of "The Road to Compostela" ! 12th Night has come and gone and we are less than two weeks away from "The Road to Compostela" hosted by the Barony of Lochmere on January 26th.  Have you sent in your reservation yet? We have lots of activities, competitions, and performances, planned throughout the day and the feast is going to be awesome (see menu below).  Our Reservationist has indicated that more reservations are coming in each day!  Don't miss out!  Send yours in now!  We also have a number of sponsorships to cover the cost of the event and feast for Furloughed Federal employees.  There is no expectation of repayment.   If you are  Furloughed and would like to attend, please contact the Reservationist privately.   Her contact information can be found on the event website.  (url is below). Feast menu: First course (Italian, Syr Christan Darmody)Platter of cheese, olives, assorted dried fruits and nuts (V)
 Bread and herbed butter (V)
 Chicken in Dill
 Turnips and Carrots (V)
 Winter Squash Soup (V) Second course (French, Master Reynard de La Rochefoucauld)Raw Oysters on half shelf shell with balsamic vinegar
 Broiled Oysters (contains nuts)
 Peas in broth and garlic (V)
 Venison Pie with dates, pistachios, etc (contains nuts)
 Grilled salmon marinated in wine Third course (Spanish/Catalonian, Master Vladimir Vladimirovich Vladimirov)Pork stuffed Pork Loin
 Spiced Asparagus (V)
 Saffron Rice (V) Fourth Course Dessert (All) (V)Lemon Ricotta with Pomegranate reduction (Italy)
 Bunyols (Catalonia/Spain)
 Bread pudding with cherries (France)(V) - vegetarian For more information concerning the event, please go to:  http://lochmere.atlantia.sca.org/midwinters/ We look forward to seeing you at the event! Yours in Service, Mistress Arianna Morgan
(MKA Chris Stuermer)Autocrat
Drink This Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
Celebrity Local
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5c3d0ac5c8567ac535edst02vuc