[Atlantia-Announce] A missive from Their Majesties

ragnarr blackhammer dukeragnarr at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 16:04:54 PST 2019

Unto all good and noble Atlantians do Ragnarr and Lynette send greetings.
We would ask that if you know of anyone who is going to either KASF or traveling down to Gulf Wars who you feel is worthy of recognition that you please send in a recommendation for them. Since KASF is a Kingdom event We want to recognize any Atlantians who are deserving and not just focus on who is local. With Gulf Wars it is difficult for Us to know for sure who may be going so it is hard to build a court docket for Gulf Wars. Any help that the people of Atlantia can give Us to help see that worthy gentles are recognized is greatly appreciated.
In service to the people of Atlantia We remain,
Ragnarr & Lynette    Rex   &  Regina