[Atlantia-Announce] Kings Assessment, Siege - July 12-14, 2019

Bessenyei Rozsa mistressrozsa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 16:11:32 PDT 2019

I am happy to remind folks that siege will be happening at Kings Assessment
and I have confirmation from the Kingdom Warlord, Syr Roussell, that siege
will be incorporated into the training.  Please ready your engines and
prepare to battle with the Atlantian Army.

If you need to be authorized, please let me know.  I will happily run a
Siege 101 class and conduct authorizations if an engine is present.

Event information can be found here:
http://black-diamond.atlantia.sca.org/assessment/

Rozsa

*Mesternö** Bessenyei Rozsa, OP*