[Atlantia-Announce] MoL early sign ins for Ruby Joust 2019

Danielle Willgruber danielle.willgruber at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 17:24:16 PDT 2019

Greetings from the MoL-IC of Ruby Joust! I'd like all to know that once
again this year there is online pre registration for the MoL table for
fighters and marshals.

If you fill out the form, the MoL staff will check your authorizations and
you simply need to show up and let the staff know you are here, you will
not need to show your fighter card. If there are problems with your
registration, you will be contacted via email.

Link is here: https://forms.gle/pPXKw6sMmb5PZe2n6

Please cross-post and let other fighters know, as the more fighters can
pre-reg, the quicker you can get to fighting :)

Also note that there will NOT be sign ins on Friday at troll like last year.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Facebook or at gmail
where I can be found at danielle.willgruber

YIS,

Lady Damiana Morena, MoL-IC of Ruby Joust 2019