[Atlantia-Announce] War of The Wings - Trolls needed!!!

Arnora in Rauda lady.arnora.in.rauda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 08:23:34 PDT 2018

Greetings from Mistress Mordeyrn Tremayne, Head Troll for Wow!

We would greatly appreciate your assistance at Troll this year. If you
would kindly volunteer for a shift, they are two hour shifts, starting on
Wed, at Noon. Please see the schedule below. Each shift is identified with
an id (ie, Wed, Noon-2:00 is W-1) if you would like that shift, please
indicate that you would like that shift. There are two people minimum
needed for each shift. If by chance you pick one that is already filled,
I’ll let you know and we can find one that works for you. Here are the
shifts, they will be updated daily until filled. Please eMail me at
angela.k.sharpe at gmail.com or find me on facebook.

Thank you!

M. Mordrea

*Shift*

*Start*

*End*

*Volunteer One*

*Volunteer Two*

Wed

W-1

1200

1400

Wed

W-2

1400

1600

Wed

W-3

1600

1800

Wed

W-4

1800

2000

Wed

W-5

2000

2200

Wed

W-6

2200

2400

Thu

T-1

800

1000

Baroness Edan Lowrey

John Romero

Thu

T-2

1000

1200

Lady Brigit

Dee Ham

Thu

T-3

1200

1400

Thu

T-4

1400

1600

Thu

T-5

1600

1800

Thu

T-6

1800

2000

Thu

T-7

2000

2200

Thu

T-8

2200

2400

Thu

T-9

2400

0200

Fri

F-1

800

1000

Alexandria de Luce

Fri

F-2

1000

1200

Dee Ham

Lady Dorothea

Fri

F-3

1200

1400

Fri

F-4

1400

1600

Fri

F-5

1600

1800

Fri

F-6

1800

2000

Fri

F-7

2000

2200

Fri

F-8

2200

2400

Lady Seraphina Delphino

Fri

F-9

2400

0200

Sat

S-1

800

1000

Sat

S-2

1000

1200

Dee Ham

Juliana ad Aguam

--
YIS
Lady Arnora

"When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...you just have to
outrun the halfling."