[Atlantia-Announce] Fall Coronation

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Mon Sep 17 17:08:36 PDT 2018

Greetings Atlantia,
As some of you may have heard, we are considering moving the date and
location of Fall Coronation.  This decision has not, repeat, not been made,
and will not be made before mid day Wednesday at the earliest.

The rain from what was Hurricane Florence is still falling in the west of
the Kingdom, and we don't know what impacts that may have, if any on the
area around the site in Bennettsville SC.

I apologize to anyone who might have made changes to their plans based on
what has been posted in social media.

I will let you all know what the decision is when it has been made.

Vladimir Vladimirov
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org