[Atlantia-Announce] University of Atlantia Bookstore

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:39:23 PDT 2018

After months of planning, the University of Atlantia Staff is excited to
announce the arrival of inventory for the UofA Bookstore!

We have selected and ordered a limited quantity of University of Atlantia
pens, notebooks, and tumblers in celebration of the 100th Session! These
items will be for sale at Fall University (
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Funiversity.atlantia.sca.org%2F&h=AT0j29hntyVws3ayceSP1nvSI6NYCvg_WBsyWLrB1a3f0dz1GvcI_fOfjfhRGoa0NiiLL-MZ8qhbVVW5x39CNkTPQna3bNLaox8turuRgOWijtsBwkg8tDGxlgQKsIV7ikPT6yaGNF0ZrHPM3mw>)
next Saturday in Franklinton, NC.

All proceeds go to the University of Atlantia fund. To make it easier,
please try to have exact change or a check. Unfortunately, we cannot accept
electronic or card payment.

*Links to photos of items*

   - Pen: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16Tzcyxbdo-VJstaRcJBvgst0nno0wpjS
   - Notebook:
   https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gR2BrfzST8q1t1Utk0v7XrpK2riLS2j3
   - Tumbler:
   https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xJh1z8uOzBzUkyApizwZnxacrNFPdG5G
   - All three items:
   https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IjnBKvvo8kHpyfrYpZYDt2wULL7yPzv1
   - Notebook & pen:
   https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rEJAsQLLLRxwqx7ie7QpNJiUh9b-fE33

*Individual Item Prices*

   - UofA Bic Widebody Pen = $3
   - UofA Heathered Blue Notebook = $7
   - UofA 18oz Double Walled Insulated Tumbler = $15

*Discount Package Prices*

   - 2 pens = $5
   - Notebook + pen = 8
   - All 3 items = $20

Also, thank you to our graphic artist Lady Letia Thistelthueyt for all her
work creating the artwork for these items!!

See you at University!
In service,
Adriana
--