[Atlantia-Announce] [MR] 1001 Atlantian Nights - 12th Night Celebration

Tammy twolfpax at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 05:35:15 PDT 2018

Good Morning All,
I apologize. Apparently the hotel is having problems with their new online reservation system. I know it's a little more inconvenient but you can call to make your reservations:

The Group code is: 579649 or TWN1

You may also call into 757-366-5700 to book reservations under this group.

 Tammy Reid/Maistreas Aine O GrienanNCHEAC (North Carolinians Home Educators Athletic Commission); FHE (Forsyth Home Educators); SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism); BSA (Boy Scouts of America); OA (Order of the Arrow)"If possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with every one." (Romans 12:18) - In other words, just be nice.