[Atlantia-Announce] Red Mountain Mead Hall NOW FULL

Maria-Elena Laylin malena at madjic.net
Sun Oct 28 15:24:38 PDT 2018

 Greetings!

Wow, the response to our event has been amazing! Thank you so much everyone
who sent in their pre-registrations. *Your enthusiasm has brought us up to
our site limit so we cannot accept any more attendees for the event. *If
you are still interested, please contact Lady Nicolosa (Kendra Schmid) at
knschmid AT gmail dot com to be put on a wait list in case there are
cancellations. Thank you all very much for your interest!

Many thanks,

Malena

Lady Malena de Isenfir