[Atlantia-Announce] University Session 100 Redux

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 08:27:40 PDT 2018

In September, Atlantia had an unwelcome visitor in the form of Hurricane
Florence which caused the cancellation of the 100th session of the
Universtiy of Atlantia. So, we're taking the opportunity given to us and
our February 2nd session will now be University of Atlantia Session 100
Redux. Please join us as we celebrate nearly 20 years of teaching,
learning, and free sharing of knowledge!

The Winter 2019 session of the University of Atlantia will be hosted by the
Barony of Caer Mear on February 2nd at Louisa County Middle School in
Mineral, VA.

University of Atlantia Website: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/

Event Flyer:
http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/170-event-info?event_id=afa68320

The call for class proposals will be announced soon, and student
registration will open in early January.

In service,
Dame Adriana la Bretonne
Chancellor, University of Atlantia

--