[Atlantia-Announce] Veteran's Day Archery

Grimm of Grimmsfield grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thu Nov 8 07:31:47 PST 2018

My good and noble friends of the bow:
As I sat musing late into the night last night a spirit came to me with 3 messages of heavy portent. Any they were as follows:
1. Your drunk.
2. I am not a spirit, you’re in a group chat.
3. I am a veteran and would love to shoot archery for Veteran’s day.
With these revelations, I decided not to anger the spirits and hold a practice on Monday! The range will open at 2 p.m. and we will shoot till dusk. A&S will continue after that till 10. It should be bright and clear, but chilly, please dress appropriately. With this chill, I think there should be a stew and potluck, so snacks or sides are welcome. For more information and directions please see www.grimmsfield.org
Your servant,
Grimm
TL:DR: Archery  Monday 11/12/18 2pm to dusk Stew and potluck.