[Atlantia-Announce] MOL online check in for Ruby Joust closes midnight this Wednesday!!!

Danielle Willgruber danielle.willgruber at gmail.com
Sun May 20 12:42:23 PDT 2018

To the fighters of Atlantia, I have a boon to ask. Online check in for the
MOL table at Ruby Joust closes at midnight this Wednesday. No matter your
fighting discipline, if you have not filled out this online form to check
in at the MOL table online, I encourage you to do so! We'll check
authorizations before hand so you just tell the MOL staff you are here, and
then you can go fight! https://goo.gl/forms/1X3NK0fHE824qoQF3
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2F1X3NK0fHE824qoQF3&h=ATNV4MmS2Zih1g-WCg-itzd4YfPvFWM03xAccGU21JsL3QDFqe88Co13RMV4sKNvfwoHIt298H9w4EjPKV3MbqHip9ysqUBIiLcIUad6baCl1S9S5XXkQLHgjtHVmQ>

If you are fighting rapier, and are planning to fight in the team melee,
you can send your tentative team name and roster to Lady Sara van Eerde
<https://www.facebook.com/sara.vaneerde?fref=gs&dti=6461985917&hc_location=group>
 at snb.sve at gmail.com. Also, there will be a C&T pod or pods in the RubyTourney
Saturday, but you MUST MUST MUST let the MOLs know when you check in that
you want to be in a C&T pod!

Thank you for your time and attention.

In Service,

Lady Damiana Morena