[Atlantia-Announce] Ruby Joust Merchants, including a food vendor!!

Arnora in Rauda lady.arnora.in.rauda at gmail.com
Thu May 10 19:06:43 PDT 2018

Good evening Atlantia!

Please find our list of wonderful merchants that will be, well,
merchanting, at Ruby Joust VII this year. This year, we will have an
official, full time food vendor beginning with dinner service Friday night
run by your very own former Royal Baker, Lord Henricus Guotman!

If you haven't pre-registered yet, what are you waiting for? Registration
closes on Friday 5/11. Go, quickly, you know you want to!!
http://atlantia.sca.org/events/paypal-user-event-registration-form

Camelot Treasures
Crafty Celts
d'Andely's Trinkets & Things
Eadric the Potter
Friar Brian
Kingdomware
Miriam's Yarns and Fibers
Silvertree Souq
Thor's Hammer
Viking Sheep
And last but not least, The Toasty Turtle!! Yes ladies and gentlemen, we
will have an honest to goodness food vendor at Ruby Joust!

Toasty Turtle
Ruby Joust Menu

*Breakfast Hours (7 a.m. to 9 a.m.)*
(Available All Day)
Breakfast Bowls $5
Full bowl of potatoes, sausage, and eggs
Sides $3
Coffee $1

*Lunch (11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.)*
Humus Plate $5
Humus, pita wedges, olives, wedge of cheese
Pulled Pork $5
Pile of pulled pork

*Dinner (4 p.m. to 7 p.m.)*
Pulled Pork $5
Pile of pulled pork
Curried Chickpeas over Rice $5

*Extras*
Make it a Platter! Add two sides for $3 to any Lunch or Dinner

Drinks $1

Sides $3 each or Three for $7
Orzo Salad Lentil & Feta Salad
Humus Bread & Cheese Bread & Oil

http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/Ruby/gemjoust.php

--
YIS
Lady Arnora

"When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...you just have to
outrun the halfling."