[Atlantia-Announce] Scroll Assignments Available for Coronation

AemiliaRosa at comcast.net AemiliaRosa at comcast.net
Sat Mar 24 13:18:02 PDT 2018

I have assignments for Coronation from TRH (soon to be TRM) Atlantian Spring CoronationApril 7th.Please contact me by way of email signet(at)atlantia.sca.org or PM as I would love to get all of these assigned.Please remember if you have not seen the post, ALL scrolls are to have the signature Sultan and Sultana and TRH will be signing all scrolls unless otherwise directed.Thank you for all of your hard work!!

In service,

Baroness Aemilia Rosa
Clerk Signet
Kingdom of Atlantia