[Atlantia-Announce] KASF

Fjórleif in Ruada kaolin.fjorlief at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 06:13:25 PST 2018

Good morning all!!! As all know, tomorrow is our Kingdom Arts and Sciences
Festival. I was a bit saddened by the very few pre-registrations. But I
know this event will be well attended!

So on that thought, if you are coming, and you forgot to pre-register, sing
out on this thread. As of 5pm EST I will turn this list into an attendance
sheet.

Modern and SCA names, so all you have to do is walk up with your blue card
(for number and expiration) and $12 and get checked off.

I know that everyone will be in a hurry to get to their display space, and
this could shorten the troll line time by a good bit.

YIS
Fjorleif in Rauda
Head Troll, KASF

--