[Atlantia-Announce] Storvik Novice update

Kender lilkender at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 09:53:36 PDT 2018

Storvik Novice is still on!

We're watching the weather and keeping in touch with the site manager. We
won't let a little rain keep us down! But we may not be allowed to drive on
the field. If you can bring wagons to tote things to the field, please
bring them.

One position we still need to fill is traffic director. They will direct
drivers to the parking lot nearest the area they're going to. If anyone can
volunteer for this on Saturday morning, please let me know!

Yours in Service,
Lady Kunigunde von Darmstadt
Lilkender at gmail.com